You know and follow the ILSoyAdvisor.com blog—now mark your calendars because the experts from ILSoyAdvisor.com are coming to a soybean field near you. ISA is hosting three ILSoyAdvisor.com Field Days in August, featuring agronomy lessons and tips for high-yielding soybeans. The events include:
- Tuesday, August 4: Northern Field Day, Hinckley, Ill.
- Wednesday, August 5: Central Field Day, Villa Grove, Ill.
- Thursday, August 6: Southern Field Day, Benton, Ill.
Attendees will hear from 11 agronomy experts, with presentations and hands-on demonstrations in the field. Agronomy experts will share recommendations and lessons learned on growing high-yielding, profitable soybeans, and our lunchtime speaker will explain what the coming nutrient loss reduction strategy means for your farm.
Field Day breakout sessions will include:
- “Foliar Feeding: A Mid-Season Strategy” presented by CPS/Loveland Products
- “Adjuvants: Making Your Foliar Applications Work” presented by WinField Solutions
- “UAVs: Your Eyes in the Sky” presented by Horizon Precision (*Clarify company)
- “Going for 100: Achieving High-Yield Soybeans” presented by Stoller USA
- “Getting Soybeans off to a Good Start” presented by local FS cooperative
- “Key to Higher Double-Crop Soybean Yields” (Benton location) presented by Kelly Robertson
Each event will offer CEU credits for attending CCAs. The field days are free and include lunch and refreshments. For detailed information on the event and to RSVP, visit the ILSoyAdvisor Field Days webpage at www.ilsoy.org/fielddays.