Growing more profitable soybeans requires a good start and dedicated management throughout the season. What are the right practices and technologies, and how can you put them to work for your operation?
ISA is bringing the expert advice from our ILSoyAdvisor.com blog out into the fields this summer with a series of regional field days. There, growers can learn about the technology and practices to produce profitable beans and also protect and enhance their bottom lines. The events include:
- Tuesday, August 4: Northern Field Day, Hinckley, Ill.
- Wednesday, August 5: Central Field Day, Villa Grove, Ill.
- Thursday, August 6: Southern Field Day, Benton, Ill.
Each event will be headlined by agronomy experts, bringing the expertise from ILSoyAdvisor.com directly to you. They will include presentations and breakout sessions on producing higher-yielding soybeans and increasing on-farm profits.
The ILSoyAdvisor Field Day breakout sessions include:
- “Foliar Feeding: A Mid-Season Strategy” presented by CPS/Loveland Products
- “Adjuvants: Making Your Foliar Applications Work” presented by WinField Solutions
- “UAVs: Your Eyes in the Sky” presented by Horizon Precision (*Clarify company)
- “Going for 100: Achieving High-Yield Soybeans” presented by Stoller USA
- “Getting Soybeans off to a Good Start” presented by local FS cooperative
- “Key to Higher Double-Crop Soybean Yields” (Benton location) presented by Kelly Robertson
Each Field Days offers 4 CEU credits for CCAs who attend. The events begin at 8:30 a.m. and run to 3:30 p.m. They are free and include lunch and refreshments.
If you grow soybeans, you can’t miss out. Find the Field Day nearest you and register today at ilsoy.org/fielddays.