We want Illinois soybean farmers to be the most knowledgeable and profitable producers in the world, and the checkoff-funded ILSoyAdvisor.com platform was created to do just that – to help you become a better soybean manager, while increasing yields and improving your bottom line.
This summer we will once again pull together soybean experts to share their advice and local growing tips during the two, free Field Day events. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to hear about the hot topics for this growing season at the half-day event nearest your farm.
- RosevilleField Day: Wednesday, July 19, Moore Farms
- Belleville Field Day: Thursday, July 20, SIU Belleville Research Center
Join fellow farmers, agronomists and industry representatives to discuss how growers, like you, are using the latest tools and technologies to become more profitable.
Presentation topics for ILSoyAdvisor Field Days include:
- Combining Strategies for Producing High Yields
- Diversifying Weed Management (Roseville only)
- If You Don’t Use a Pre, Don’t Call Me(Belleville only)
- Recognizing and Managing Soil Pathogens
- Soybeans: Paying More Attention to In-Season Management
Events kick off with a light breakfast and check-in at 7:45 a.m., with presentations from 8:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.; and include lunch and refreshments. Attending CCAs can earn up to four CEU credits.
Don’t wait—register today for the Field Day nearest you. Visit www.ilsoy.org/fielddays to secure your spot.