Funded in part by the Illinois Soybean Association checkoff program, the 2017 Peoria ILSoyAdvisor.com Soybean Summit provided a thought-provoking lineup of expert speakers sharing the latest tools and technology along with actionable recommendations to boost yields and improve bottom lines.
Below are links to several of the presentations from the event.
- “Innovation in Agriculture” presented by Robert Fraley, Ph.D., Monsanto Company
- “Ag Outlook 2020: Short-term Bearish and Long-term Bullish” presented by Steve Johnson, Ph.D., Iowa State University
- “Nutrient management Recommendations for Profitable Soybean Production – A Michigan Perspective” presented by Mike Staton, Michigan State University Extension
- “Achieving High Yield Soybeans: Truth of Fantasy” presented by Dan Froelich, Brandt Consolidated
- “What have we Learned from the Six Secrets of Soybean Success?” presented by Jason Haegele, Winfield United
- “How to Accelerate Agronomic Gain with Cutting Edge Technology and High End Management” presented by Kelli Bassett, DuPont Pioneer
- “Challenges and Viable Solutions in Soybean Production” presented in a panel discussion by Stephanie Porter, Lance Tarochione and Adam Day