If your mission is yield, you can’t miss the 2016 Soybean Summits. These free day-long sessions, which are funded in part by the Illinois soybean checkoff, will provide producers with the tools to increase yields and improve their bottom line.
There are three sessions throughout the state:
- Friday, January 29 in Effingham: Thelma Keller Convention Center
- Thursday, February 25 in Peoria: Peoria Civic Center
- Friday, March 11 in Rockford: Giovanni’s Convention Center
- Double crop soybeans
- Phosphorous management
- Drones in agriculture
- Using technology to improve profitability
- Practical farm research on growing high-yield soybeans
- Managing soybeans in an era of high residue
There will be food, prizes, opportunities for growers to share ideas with each other, as well as an on-site trade show featuring the latest products and services for soybeans. CCAs can earn up to seven hours of continuing education credits at each summit.
Seating is limited – register online or call 888-826-4011.
Save the Date – 2016 Field Days
If you grow soybeans, you don’t want to miss these jam-packed educational events.
- Tuesday, August 2
- Hinckley-Big Rock FFA Plot
- 700 E Lincoln Hwy, Hinckley
- Wednesday, August 3
- Jason Watson Farm
- 202 County Rd 1700 E, Villa Grove
- Thursday, August 4
- Kelly Robertson Farm
- 98 Industrial Park Road, Benton