A Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) exam training will be held on January 12, 2024 at the Illinois Soybean Association in Bloomington, Illinois. For more details, check ILSoyAdvisor.com in the future or contact Stephanie Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test takers currently have five years to pass both exams. So, if you take one and fail, you have 5 years from the first exam pass date to pass the second exam.
Coming soon: Future CCA test takers will be able to choose to just be tested on individual components of the exam. If you take each performance objective separately, you have six months from passing the first objective to pass the other objectives.
Tutorial for registration
- International Exam
- On org, scroll down to the “Become a CCA” column.
- From here, click on the “ASA” button, and this will take you to the Certified Crop Advisor website.
- Click on the blue “certifications” button, and this will take you to a list of all the certifications.
- Click on the “CCA Exam Information” button, and that will lead to a list of exams.
- The blue option on the left is the link for the international exam.
- From there, you can access the international exam registration page by clicking on “International CCA Exam Registration.”
- Once you are on that page, you can either login or create an account.
- Once you are logged in, you will enter in your personal information, and then select an exam time.
- State/Local exam
- For the regional exam registration, you will go back to the Certified Crop Advisor website and get back to the “Exams” page.
- From there, you will select the middle green button “CCA Local Board Continuous Exam Registration” tab, and this will take you to the ASA website where you will login or create an account.
- After you are logged in, you will enter in your personal information.
- Lower on that page, there is an “Event Selection.” Here you will select Illinois, then register for your desired exam time.